CDW Engineering is hiring!
- Sep 29, 2016
- By Tracy Gaudet
- In Uncategorized
BUILDING ENGINEERING OPPORTUNITY
We are a leader in the building assessment business since 1978, with a well-recognized brand name and a reputation for quality work.? Our growth and success have created opportunities for the right people to grow with us in our Toronto office.
Your role will include ?
- Commercial building rehabilitation and restoration design work, field reviews and contract administration
- Conducting capital replacement studies
- Conducting reserve fund studies for condominium corporations
- Performing due diligence commercial building inspections
We are looking for special engineers with ?
- At least 5 years of either commercial property condition assessment experience or concrete repair and design experience
- Professional Engineer designation with a background in concrete and steel building structures
- A broad knowledge of commercial and industrial buildings
- Previous project management experience
- Good report writing and computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently
- Fluent in English
- Proficient with AutoCAD or Revit
- A positive attitude and good work ethic
- Must be comfortable with heights and climbing ladders!
Your rewards will include ?
- Competitive starting salary
- Performance-based bonus
- Comprehensive health and dental plan
- Access to short- and long-term disability plans
- Automobile allowance
- Occasional work from home
Send your resume by email to:??email@example.com
We thank all who apply, but will only be contacting those selected for an interview.