CDW Engineering is Hiring!
- Jun 13, 2014
- By Tracy Gaudet
- In Uncategorized
UNIQUE ENGINEERING OPPORTUNITY
We are a leader in the building inspection business since 1978, with a well-recognized brand name and a reputation for quality work.? Our growth and success have created opportunities for the right people to grow with us in our Toronto office.
Your role will include ?
1) ? ?Performing due diligence commercial building inspections
2) ? ?Conducting capital replacement studies
3) ? ?Conducting reserve fund studies for condominium corporations
4) ? ?Project Management of building repairs
5) ? ?A mix of field and office work
We are looking for special engineers with ?
1) ? At least 3 years of commercial property condition assessment experience
2) ? Professional Engineer designation or soon to be
3) ? A broad knowledge of commercial and industrial buildings
4) ? Previous energy audit experience
5) ? Good report writing and computer skills
6) ? Excellent interpersonal skills
7) ? The ability to work independently
8)? ?Fluent in English
9)????A positive attitude and good work ethic
10) Must be comfortable with heights and climbing ladders!
Your rewards will include ?
1)? Competitive starting salary
2)? Performance-based bonus
3)? Comprehensive health and dental plan
4)? Access to short- and long-term disability plans
5)? Automobile allowance
6)? Occasional work from home
If you are a P.Eng, or will be one soon, send your resume by email to:??firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply, but will only be contacting those selected for an interview.