- “Commercial Inspections are great because they are business transactions and therefore much less
emotional. Scheduling is actually easier and there has always been adequate time to prepare
the report. This work also is more profitable than a typical home inspection. The CDW program was
a tremendous help in getting our commercial inspection business up and going years ago.”
– Jim Johnson, Toledo OH
- “We make 40% more per day on commercial inspections than home inspections. And it’s nice not to have to deal with the emotions of a homebuyer.”
– Phil Thornberry, Indianapolis IN
- “The most impressive aspect of the class, and what says volumes about your company, is the obvious goal of the instructor. It is understood that teaching is another revenue stream for anyone in the industry that goes on to teach courses to their peers and others in like industry. It was obvious from the start of the course to the end that Richard’s ultimate goal was that each person in the class walk away having the ability to be successful in the commercial inspection arena. He displayed on numerous occasions that CDW was willing to do anything, within reason, to make sure this was accomplished. I would like to suggest that you not offer this course to your competitors.”
– Jeff Luther, President, Home-Probe, Inc.
- “The course was not only highly informative but professionally presented. Well worth the expense”.
– Neil DePasquale, Mamaroneck, New York
- “Commercial Inspections are great because they are business transactions and therefore much less emotional. Scheduling is actually easier and there has always been adequate time to prepare the report. This work also is more profitable than a typical home inspection. The CDW program was a tremendous help in getting our commercial inspection business up and going years ago.”
– James S. Johnson, Holland, Ohio
- “The course was excellent and in depth. From a commercial appraiser perspective, it should be added to the Appraisal Institute’s (in Chicago) course selection”.
– Ray Manning, Mineola, New York
- “Learned a lot. Gave me a good base”.
– Rod MacKinnon, Summerside, PEI
- “Great job!”
– Roger Chamberland, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- “Impressed with the knowledge of the Instructor, the organization of materials and professionalism”.
– Leslie Ruffin, Washington, D.C.
- “I have been to many inspection courses and seminars in the past 20 years and this was by far the best. I especially appreciate your professionalism and preparedness. I’m not one who is easily impressed, but I will highly recommend your course”.
– Tom Comella, Valhalla, New York
- “This course provided an excellent resource for building the commercial side of our business!”
– Rod MacGillivray, Baden, Ontario
- “This was all excellent. Right on target for what I needed. Perfect.”
– Ed Ellington, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- “I commend you on your Commercial Inspection course. Your presentation and supporting materials were executed at the highest level. The course was well worth the fee. I will recommend you to anyone wishing to increase their proficiency in the inspection field.”
– Marion Peeples, ProSpect Inspections LLC, Oak Ridge, NC
- “Too many things are left unsaid, so I’d just like to thank you for the commercial class in Ft. Laud. Not only for the wealth of information, but also, and especially, for the overall point of view and attitude that you conveyed. Profession, yet relaxed; Principled, and practical. It was a great experience, and a wonderful learning opportunity.”
– Austin Boleman
- “I just wanted to send you a quick note to say thank you for a wonderful class. I for one really appreciate the experience and knowledge you shared with us over the last 3 days. The class is one of the best and most informative that I have attended. You are an extremely gifted speaker and bring a lot of class and professionalism to your training. I went into the course with high expectations and you exceeded them. I learned a lot more that I thought I would.”
– Sean C. Van Ryder, President, Colt Inspection Services
- “I am in my 9th year in the inspection profession and I believe that the Commercial Inspection Course was probably one of the best courses that I have ever taken. I applied some of the techniques that I learned in the class at a Commercial Inspection on a 26,000 sq. ft. office complex 2 days after the course and found the information invaluable. Mr. Weldon was a great instructor who really knew the course material and could also instruct the material so it could be understood. I would recommend this course to anyone considering Commercial Property Assessments.”
– Bill Schwahn, ASHI, AII Bridger View Inspections, Inc.